Tuesday, July 27, 2004

It's time again for

(echo) UsElEsS FaCtS

(mixing caps draws in the young people)


The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.
Sweet dreams!

Termites eat through wood 2 times faster when listening to rock music.
That's one of the reasons I have the Blues.

There are more than 1,000 chemicals in a cup of coffee.
Amen, Brother. Bring 'em on.

The most expensive commercial ever made is one of the most famous. The "1984" Apple Macintosh commercial shown introducing Macintosh to the world ran only once during the 1984 Super Bowl. It was directed by Ridley Scott, and cost around $600,000 to $1 million to make. (The link download is over 5 meg. Be patient)

You can thank me later.

Word to your Mother.


2 Comments:

Blogger Kitty said...

You could have left off the bit about the spiders *UGH*
I don't do coffee, so no worries there
Termites - my taste in music runs the gamut - probably keeps them confused
And, I remember the Apple commercial - very futuristic (for its time, at least) or, maybe a throw-back to that Yul Brynner movie (Westworld 1973)
As always - thanks for screwing with my head . . . oh, and Forrest Tucker thanks you, too *LOL*

6:57 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Oh yes, the spiders. I'm sleeping with duct tape over my mouth from now on.

YUCK!

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter